Static guards are primarily used to manage potential security breaches of a commercial nature – involving access to buildings, personal properties or retail sites.
Our static guard services include:
- Ensuring your property, whatever its nature, is always a secure environment
- Securing a property after disasters such as fire, flood or disturbance
- Logging entry to and exit from your premises
- Managing and directing your visitors and clients to their desired location
- Ensuring unauthorised persons do not gain access to your premises
- Protecting your property, your people and your guests from existing or potential security-related incidents
- Screening or checking bags, parcels or deliveries, as required
- Minimising the risk of theft
- Carrying out Localised Mobile Patrols of your property, schools, neighbourhoods, and business precincts
- Reporting to Victoria Police and logging all security breaches
- Notifying other relevant authorities in case of a security breach or incident
- Providing highly-trained and licensed security supervisors to manage teams of officers.